Sunday 12 June 2011

The Sunday Sum-Up #4

'Now I believe in miracles, and a miracle has happened tonight.
But, if you're thinkin'about my baby it don't matter if you're
Black Or White!'

Honestly. You come here expecting a meagre book review or two and instead I treat you to the Michael Jackson lyrics I've had floating round my head all day. Don't say I'm not good to you.
So, irritating song lyrics aside, here's what's been going on at Booking in Heels this week:
  • NINETEEN FOLLOWERS! I'm getting there people! Thank you for supporting me everyone.

  • This week I read and posted a snarky review of Tolstoy and the Purple Year: My Year of Magical Reading by Nina Sankovitch. You can find it here. Snark snark.
  • I also read and reviewed Carrie Fisher's autobiography, Wishful Drinking, here and Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins here. 
  • I made a start on the Books To Movie Challenge hosted by Two Bibliomaniacs by reading The Reader and reviewing it here. I'll be watching the film some time this week so keep popping back!
  • Before this week I'd never received a R.A.K. but five books have winged their way to me now. Five! Can you believe it? Take a look at which awesome bloggers sent what here.
  • Finally, these are the three books on my wishlist for the week.
This week I'm planning on finishing The Hunger Games trilogy by reading Mockingjay as well as some of the fantastic books I received as R.A.K.s. Where to start though!?

Have a good week everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab my Button

Booking in Heels
 

Booking In Heels Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez