Monday 30 May 2011

In My Mailbox #2

This week I actually have some books to show you, which is a pleasant change. I can't really afford books (or anything else!) until I move house at the end of the month. After that, I swear I'm going on a book splurge of epic proportions!

Yesterday though, Waterstones' 3 for 2 offer grabbed me by the hand and offered me a lollipop if I succumbed. I didn't go that mad though - just all three books in Suzanne Collins' Hunger Games trilogy. I've been wanting to read those for a while, and I'd be silly not to get them while they were on offer, right? Right?

     

I can't even explain how excited I am to read these. 

What's in your mailbox? Head on over to The Story Siren and see what everybody else received this week.

3 comments:

  1. I definitely understand the excitement! I loved the books and they really are as good as everyone makes them out to be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I love these covers so much more than the ones I've seen/own. And you should be excited--they're awesome :D. The third was a tad disappointing but still.. :).

    Happy reading!
    -Christina Reads YA

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Christina - these are the UK covers. I've seen the US ones and I do prefer these. Although the US Mockingjay cover is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Grab my Button

Booking in Heels
 

Booking In Heels Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez