Monday 30 May 2011

2011 Book To Movie Challenge

Two Bibliomaniacs is hosting a Book to Movie Challenge this year. As you can probably guess from the title, the challenge is to read a novel and then watch the corresponding film adaptation.

This is wonderful for me, as I always mean to watch the film after I've read a book but it never happens. Never. There are always too many other books waiting to be read to bother with trivial things like movies! 

I'm going for the Blockbuster level of participation - that's six books and their six films.

You can sign up here. The challenge begins on 1st June and ends on 31st December, but you can join up anytime after that apparently.

I really don't know where to begin. Any recommendations? I'm thinking Perfume by Patrick Suskind and Notes on a Scandal by Zoe Heller so far.


Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for signing up for the challenge!!! I'm also quite bad at watching the movies (which hardly ever live up to the books). Can't wait to hear the rest of your choices!

    ReplyDelete

Grab my Button

Booking in Heels
 

Booking In Heels Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez