Friday 23 December 2011

Final 2012 Reading Challenges!

So I've already bothered you all with continuously mentioning my League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Challenge but now it's time to look at the challenges I've joined this year. 


 This is run by my almost-namesake, Hannah, at Once Upon A Time. The challenge is read as many Terry Pratchett books as you desire!

I read the Witches books fairly recently, so I think it's time for a Vimes reread this year. I think they're my favourite if I'm honest, although I like pretty much all of them.

So I'm going for... ooh, seven books. Yes, seven will do nicely :)
  
So far I've read 1 book out of 7.

1) Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman.

2 comments:

  1. The Vimes and Watch books are my favourites too. Night Watch is wonderful. I think I need to reread the Death and Susan stories.

    ReplyDelete

Grab my Button

Booking in Heels
 

Booking In Heels Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez