Thursday 4 August 2011

The Time Will Come #7

This is a Thursday meme hosted by Jodie at Books For Company to shine a light on those books we've had on our TBR piles so long that they're practically part of the furniture.

To join in, just post about a book you've been really meaning to read and then hop on over here and link up. I love looking at everyone else's TBR piles, so you can see a full list of the other participants over there too.

 When I first saw this a few months ago, I was deperate to own it. I'm not really sure why, because I can usually take it or leave it with YA, but it was the subject of a complete fixation. I scoured swapping websites, second-hand book stalls, everywhere, trying to find it as cheap as possible because I needed it, despite my poorness.

Eventually though, I came into some money and I ordered Forgotten as part of a huge Amazon haul. It came, I squeed... I never read.

To be fair though, it might be next as my current book is huge and long-winded (hence why I haven't posted a review in a while) and I could use a break afterwards :)

6 comments:

  1. I'm the same way about this one. I was so excited for it to come out, it's been on my shelf forever and I haven't gotten to it yet. Hopefully we can both get to it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing Forgotten in bookshops and every time I do I pick it up, ready to buy it but for some reason I never get around to actually taking it to the till :-/ Still, it sounds really, really good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this one sounds so good. It's on my wishlist, but I haven't gotten it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get this book, too! I love the different covers! So pretty/clever!
    Louisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I just got this one the other day!
    Can't wait to read it =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds good! New follower :-)
    Lindsay

    http://thelittlereaderlibrary.blogspot.com/2011/09/time-will-come.html

    ReplyDelete

Grab my Button

Booking in Heels
 

Booking In Heels Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez