Thursday 9 June 2011

The Time Will Come #3

This is a Thursday meme hosted by Jodie at Books For Company to shine a light on those books we've had on our TBR piles so long that they're practically part of the furniture.

To join in, just post about a book you've been really meaning to read and then hop on over here and link up. I love looking at everyone else's TBR piles, so you can see a full list of the other participants over there too.

 This is For Her Own Good: Two Centuries of the Experts' Advice to Women by Barbara Ehrenreich and Deirdre English.


I've had this on my TBR for a while now, but my lack of masochism has stopped me from reading it so far. It's a look at the changing attitudes towards women through how they are told to live their lives and it's highly likely it's going to irritate me quite a lot.


I do want to read it soon-ish though - I love reading about the changing of social views.



1 comment:

  1. This isn't something l would usually read but it actually sounds very interesting!
    Thanks for joining in too =)

    ReplyDelete

Grab my Button

Booking in Heels
 

Booking In Heels Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez