Tuesday 19 November 2013

A Tale of Two Cities Read-a-long

I've been meaning to sign up for this since Bex posted it a very long time ago now.

I've had a slightly mixed experience with Charles Dickens - A Christmas Carol is one of my all-time favourite books, Oliver Twist bored me senseless and Great Expectations was kind of up-and-down.

That's three books with three very different reactions - Yay, Nay and Meh. Clearly I need a tie-breaker!

That's where A Tale of Two Cities comes in. Well, that's not my entire reason for joining in with the read-a-long. This book is on my Project Fill in the Gaps list and I just generally want to read it.

I love read-a-longs because it's great being able to talk to people about a book you're both reading - not a book they read years ago or a book you mean to read. Both your opinions are fresh and you get to discover new events at the same time. Perfect.

You can join in here, or find the schedule here.

1 comment:

Grab my Button

Booking in Heels
 

Booking In Heels Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez