Sunday 12 February 2012

A Case of the Lazy-itis

I am all kinds of awful at actually getting round to signing up for challenges. I've known about the Telling Tales Challenge since about December but hey, I'm signing up for it in February. Sorry Bex...

Anyway, the challenge is to read books or graphic novels about mythology, fairytales etc.

I'm going for Level 2 which is to read ten fairytale related books, and I've chosen to read a mix-and-match of all the different categories.

Wish me luck!


So far I've read 3 out of 10 books.

1) Reserved for the Cat by Mercedes Lackey (Puss in Boots)
2) Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakley-Cartwright (Guess.)
3) The Stepsister Scheme by Jim C. Hines (Cinderella)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab my Button

Booking in Heels
 

Booking In Heels Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez