Thursday 13 October 2011

The Time Will Come #10

This is a Thursday meme hosted by Jodie at Books For Company to shine a light on those books we've had on our TBR piles so long that they're practically part of the furniture. To join in, just post about a book you've been really meaning to read and then hop on over here and link up. I love looking at everyone else's TBR piles, so you can see a full list of the other participants over there too.

 I bought this about two years ago after re-discovering Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic series (my review of Shopaholic Ties the Knot is here) and somebody told me this was quite similar. I'm not sure why I haven't read it yet; although I must have checked on LibraryThing about 37 times to make sure it is the first one in the series. 

I might pick it up tomorrow actually - I'm feeling a bit sick from the opening of a Krispy Kreme in Meadowhall so it's the perfect time to snuggle under the covers with some chick lit :)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! The Shopaholic series was soooo good! Loved it, too! And the title is very interesting! I wonder what the secret shopper's revenge is going to be! Hope you get to read it soon, and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout! =)
    I didn't know this was a series, hope you enjoy it =)
    I really like the Shopaholic series.

    ReplyDelete

Grab my Button

Booking in Heels
 

Booking In Heels Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez