Sunday 18 September 2011

In My Mailbox #13

Sigh. Another slow week this week. I've got no money at all coming in so my book-obtaining is ridiculously low at the minute. But still, I can at least present you with the following -


All my books this week are from The Works and their 3 for £5 deal. I can never normally find anything at all in there, but I was either having a good day or was really desperate for books because I managed to come home with three.

The above is the Wordsworth Pride and Prejudice; a cheap and cheerful edition that I somehow didn't already own. I collect different editions of P + P so this was actually a good find. Some people collect stamps, or butterflies, or candles.... I have 31 multiple editions of the Same Damn Book.


Delirium seems to be everywhere at the minute, but with the 3 for £5 offer it worked out to be cheaper than in the supermarket.

The Lying Game was the wildcard choice. There was nothing else I wanted but it worked out so cheap that I might as well just pick something, and I vaguely remembered seeing it on a few blogs. Well, why not? I probably won't read it until my hair's turned grey and my children are picking up after me, but it will keep :)

LATER: Apparently The Lying Game is a very recent TV show too. Sadly and pathetically, that does make me want to read it more.

6 comments:

  1. I bought Delirium a couple weeks ago.. need to find a moment to start it. Also wanted to read The Lying Game since I enjoy Pretty Little Liars.. and there's a new show out based on Lying Game :)

    Happy reading!

    Michele | my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently picked up Delirium, although haven't had a chance to read it yet. I've heard great things about it, so I'm hoping to love it when I finally do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that really is a good deal!! fantastic.. delirium is so good..and jane austin is always a favorite.

    http://melissa-justoneopinion.blogspot.com/2011/09/birthday-book-video.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved Delirium. The Lying Game? Not So Much. Thought it was okay. Hated the sequel with passion..

    IMM: http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-monday-15.html

    Giveaway: http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/09/review-giveaway-across-universe-by-beth.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoah girl! You have quite the collection of Pride & Prejudice! That's pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that deal from The Works?
    I love it in there!
    Gonna have to make a little visit soon =)

    ReplyDelete

Grab my Button

Booking in Heels
 

Booking In Heels Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez