Sunday 10 July 2011

Once Upon a Read-a-thon

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon




Okay, so I'm ridiculously last minute with this. I first saw it over at An Armchair By The Sea but wasn't going to join because hey, I read a lot anyway and I have (read: had) a lot to do over the next few days.

But now? Not so much. Because I've been Q-U-A-R-A-N-T-I-N-E-D. Not half as interesting as it sounds, trust me. So as I'm pretty much destined to spend the next five days alone in a room, I thought I'd join up! (It was either that or start licking the windows or clawing at the door...)

I have to admit, I'm oddly excited - I've never done a read-a-thon before. So I'll see you all tomorrow... Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab my Button

Booking in Heels
 

Booking In Heels Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez